Installing Windows 7 from USB using boot camp on 2012 Retina Macbook Pro.

Friday, January 4, 2013

Installing Windows 7 from USB using boot camp on 2012 Retina Macbook Pro. Tube. Duration : 10.78 Mins.


This video shows how to install Windows 7 using boot camp on the new 2012 Retina Macbook Pro with OSX Lion 10.7.4 using 2 8GB USB Flash drives. 1 for the apple drivers and 1 for the Windows 7 disk image. Computer is a 2012 Macbook Pro w/ Retina display base model with 8GB of ram and 256GB SSD HD. Sorry for the camera being so blurry in the beginning, I forgot to set it for the wide angle lens. I does improve towards the middle of the video. FTC Disclaimer: I don't recieve free products nor am I paid for making these videos, and I've purchased everything featured in this video myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment